New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Costume Tips!
Posted by: laparapluie (---.72.165.231.optusnet.com.au)
Date: November 09, 2008 09:04AM

Hi first post here. I'm going to a dress up party in a few weeks and I'm hoping to go as Thursday. Now I'm hoping I can get a SpecOps 7 tshirt in time for it and put my hair in a ponytail. Now I'm just wondering if there is something else I could do or take along with me that might make me a bit more Thursday like. Any ideas? And has anyone had experiences with getting something from the site delivered to Australia. Does it take forever?

Re: Costume Tips!
Posted by: SkidMarks (---.41.88.175.sub.mbb.three.co.uk)
Date: November 10, 2008 09:26AM

Hi Laparapluie, welcome to the party.

There is a thread to do with fancy dress costumes somewhere in the Nextian forum. To be honest, except when a new book is announced or launched, most of us hang out there.

If you can't find the right thread or any interesting costume ideas - and the speed at which we go off-topic is amazing - just ask your question again in a new thread and someone is sure to be able to help. There is a huge Oz contingent.

When you get there, just help yourself to pies, cakes and drinks.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

My computer beat me at chess, but I won at kickboxing

Re: Costume Tips!
Posted by: CheshireCat (---.abhsia.telus.net)
Date: April 18, 2009 05:56PM

It would now be pointless to make any suggestions, as I guess your party is now over....

Are umbrellas a significant part of your life?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.