New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
picture please Jasper?
Posted by: fay (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: February 26, 2002 12:25PM

<HTML>Dear Jasper

You very kindly signed a proof copy for me at the Bookrest Walk in London last summer, and I have been enthusing to all my friends about The Eyre Affair ever since. I have also been enthusing (and I hope your partner and mine won't mind me saying this) that its author is a bit of a fox... I can't prove this, however, as I can find no author photo on this otherwise excellent website. Are you being modest? Mysterious? Don't be! Let your readers decide if I'm right or not.

Keep up the great work, and good luck with the WHS award.</HTML>

Re: picture please Jasper?
Posted by: Lycanthra Pod (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: March 21, 2002 04:08PM

<HTML>Well I opened my local paper today and thought "Who is that good looking man?" low and behold it was none other than Jasper Fford himself!

It was taken at St John's College Marlborough (coherced by his children?) where he ran a writing a book and get it published workshop.

So I can be naughty, ignore copyrights and scan the picture for you if you like</HTML>

Re: picture please Jasper?
Posted by: fay (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: April 09, 2002 10:25AM

<HTML>Yes please!</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.