New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
I have Found IT!
Posted by: Ooktavia (---.nv.iinet.net.au)
Date: November 01, 2002 07:10AM

<HTML>IT namely being LIAGB. And on my birthday, too. Right. Had to stop reading-while-walking along at page 7, due to cheese related laughter. Will return to forum once read. As I have to clean for 2 hours now, I'll see you in 5 hours time. Byee</HTML>

Re: I have Found IT!
Date: November 01, 2002 09:53AM

<HTML>Started reading 3.45, finished book 5.50, well cool.
Now I want more!! MORE!!!
Now I understand what everyone is going on about with kafka and entropy devices!
Reading LIAGB has the same effect on me as I beleive strong drugs may have on an ordinary brain. Remind me never to combine this book with coffee. The results might be irreversible.
I really like all of it. Especially chapters 1-34.
Right, going to read it again now.</HTML>

Posted by: charles ronayne (---.liv.ac.uk)
Date: November 01, 2002 02:34PM

<HTML>Two hours and five minutes? Is it me or is that like really really quick. It took me like nearer to seven hourse, although after five hours constant reading I was getting quite tired and having to go back to pages becuase I had missed stuff!!
Back to Boring Pointless Well Rewarded Essays
Charles</HTML>

Date: November 02, 2002 12:06PM

<HTML>May be a bit quick , but it was so good I had to find out what happened (to) Next asap. I am now re-reading it, and it's still as good.</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.