New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Calling out to England
Posted by: Jim D (---.cableinet.co.uk)
Date: March 03, 2002 09:02PM

<HTML>Does anyone know when Mr Fforde will be signing in England?? Hopefully London.
If anyone has this information please can you e-mail me jewels@totalise.co.uk

Back to SO-7 can't tell you what I do :+)</HTML>

Re: Calling out to England
Posted by: RALPH SPURRIER (---.www-cache.demon.co.uk)
Date: March 05, 2002 03:28PM

<HTML>Hi Jim,

Not sure what his publishers have lined up for him publicly but poor old Jasper has to get his multiple signing pen out for Post Mortem Books (my business). I understand he will be dragged over to the publisher's warehouse in Abingdon, Oxfordshire and kept in a locked room until he has signed enough. He could be gone for a few days.</HTML>

Re: Calling out to England
Posted by: Xerxes (62.30.192.---)
Date: May 18, 2002 12:42AM

<HTML>Must say I rather hope that he can be persuaded to visit either Birmingham or Aberystwyth (I don't hold out much hope of the latter, though - Terry Pratchett once said when asked if he would ever sign books there that there was nothing to do there save go home again, a view I would have to dispute as a student there!)</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.