New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
UA of W Cat
Posted by: Minsky Cat (---.vip.uk.com)
Date: November 29, 2002 12:30PM

<HTML>I am a large and particularly fine tabby cat who, after reading one of Mr Fforde's excellent books in the lap of my human member of staff, decided there was nothing to stop me trying this book-jumping lark for myself. The obvious place to start was, of course, Mr Fforde's very book, and so I immediately made my way into the text, where I had a very interesting conversation with the UA of W Cat. I must admit, I thought I had a large territory myself (at least six gardens and a sizeable chunk of dead-end street), but the Library made me quite green with envy. Still, on the other hand, there are rarely any mice in it, and never any birds. One can't have everything <smirk, wash front paw>.

While I was there, I also had the privilege of sampling tuna-flavoured Moggilicious. I now demand to know why this wonderful food is not produced in our universe. Do any of you humans have any ideas on the subject?</HTML>

Re: UA of W Cat
Posted by: poetscientistdrinker (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: November 29, 2002 06:15PM

<HTML>Er, i'm starting to woory about how the UA of W cat happens to mark his territory.

I've seen what cat whizz does to my shrubbery, and I refuse to believe it's any better for books...</HTML>

Re: UA of W Cat
Posted by: Minsky Cat (---.vip.uk.com)
Date: November 30, 2002 12:06PM

<HTML>He uses bookmarks just like anyone else. Honestly, you humans do have some strange ideas...</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.