New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Felix9
Posted by: Chris Moore (212.113.26.---)
Date: August 09, 2001 12:09PM

<HTML>I would like to volunteer to be Felix9. How do I go about it?</HTML>

Re: Felix9
Posted by: jasper (---.server.ntl.com)
Date: August 13, 2001 02:58PM

<HTML>Becoming a Felix is not really something that anyone might like to be, as you will have only the vaguest knowledge of what you were before and that sort of blunts all the mayhem, really. As Thursday Next so rightly points out, 'The cleanest souls are the easiest to soil.' Hades would not choose from applicants, he would come to you; probably whilst you were engaged on charity work, rescuing puppies from trees, helping grannies cross roads, that sort of thing. Mind you, there can be no Felix9 until Felix8 is dead and buried - the face of the first Felix can only fit one at a time. So where is Felix8? Nobody knows. There were rumours that a man of his description was seen shoplifting with a young woman in Swindon's fashionable shopping district, but this was never substantiated. But if it WAS Felix8 then we can be pretty sure his master is not far away.</HTML>

Posted by: carole ward (---.dialup.lineone.co.uk)
Date: September 24, 2001 12:08PM

<HTML>But..............I thought Hades had bitten the bullet (ho ho)</HTML>

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.usask.ca)
Date: October 31, 2005 10:25AM

*One* Hades did, yes; but there are more...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.