New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: bookjumping
Posted by: Incognito (---.wellington-college.berks.sch.uk)
Date: September 20, 2002 04:55PM

<HTML>I fear that ben t has had a bout of the mispelling vyrus.

As far as book jumping goes, I would probably write a book of my own, or lots of books for different moods of mine. Hey! this could catch on! you could have anything you ever wanted or needed. What would any of you guys write a book of if you could jump into it?</HTML>

Posted by: dave (---.addleshaw-booth.co.uk)
Date: September 20, 2002 05:20PM

<HTML>I am at present bashing out an idea for a novel. Involving a secret cabal of nuns, a power-hungry meglomaniac and his mahjongg-playing henchman, and a nifty escape involving a banana. I'm going for maximum plausability, as you can tell.

No, seriously. You'll have to wait and see.</HTML>

Posted by: poetscientistdrinker (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: September 20, 2002 07:57PM

<HTML>Sounds fun.

I'm currently working out how to write a novel...

Basically: Bloke tries to work out how to commit perfect murder, then tries it - intending to stop before the actual killing bit. One thing leads to another...

All wrapped up in my own, can't-stop-taking -the-piss style.

Mispelling vyrus caused by beer and attempts to type by holding three fingers together. I like the extra letters and stuff -much more fun than regualr spelling and proof that I haven't been edited in any way.</HTML>

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.