New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Boojum
Posted by: fuzz (---.cableinet.co.uk)
Date: December 14, 2002 02:29PM

<HTML>Bea: at least you got and old version of your work. Yesterday M$ Excell not only died horibly but it deleted the file I was working with, grrrr.
And as for cat signing, perhaps you could resequence said cat's DNA and put a little quote in. Although I think SO-13 and Minsky might have something to say about that.</HTML>

Posted by: Minsky Cat (---.vip.uk.com)
Date: December 14, 2002 04:45PM

<HTML>If anyone tries to resequence my DNA, I'll do to them what I did to Agents Grotti and Graffiti. You have been warned!</HTML>

Posted by: poestscientistdrinker (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: December 14, 2002 06:09PM

<HTML>Bit of an arse this. but the boojum dissapears once you get below the Mr fforde in the Us thread. Click on something below and then click on 'Go to Topic' to get back to being able to check older posts - but once we've started a load of new threads, it'll be impossible to do this.....</HTML>

Posted by: Magda (---.med.umich.edu)
Date: December 23, 2002 08:57PM

<HTML>The boojum appears to have been fixed - looks like Jasper got the mechanics in as promised.</HTML>

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.