New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: let ben and bea act like crazy people and talk about anything they want, occasionally mentioning Fforde's magnificent work
Posted by: ben t (195.224.227.---)
Date: September 02, 2002 04:44PM

<HTML>Fair enough. You can always keep mailing me if you have lots to say...

To echo another strand of thought in these pages, who would play us in the film of the topic?</HTML>

Re: let ben and bea act like crazy people and talk about anything they want, occasionally mentioning Fforde's magnificent work
Posted by: Bea (---.telepac.pt)
Date: September 02, 2002 08:25PM

<HTML>lololol again!
You do think of the weirdest things :D
Is that a hidden and twisted way of finding out how I look like? ;)</HTML>

Posted by: ben t (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: September 02, 2002 08:56PM

<HTML>Could be... Actually I was interested in what you thought you looked (or should look) like. There's a key difference. I can't think of an actor to play me though.

If you're interested in what I look like:
[jimhawkridge.uk.eu.org]
[jimhawkridge.uk.eu.org]
[jimhawkridge.uk.eu.org]

But bear in mind I was up a mountain at the time and personal grooming was not high on the list of priorities (go to [jimhawkridge.uk.eu.org]) to see how stupid we were being in terms of cliffs to fall off. I'll mail you a better pic in a mo.

;-)

I'm sure you look beautiful anyway ;-D

PS hope my reply didn't sound too stupid. It was just a quick, unconsidered response, so ignore it if it comes across as a pile of @"#%</HTML>

Date: September 02, 2002 09:09PM

<HTML>lol
[happybea.topcities.com]

and i'll give a thought about the actress (personality-wise then) tomorrow....</HTML>

Posted by: ben t (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: September 02, 2002 09:16PM

<HTML>Busy playing there. Guess I didn't say anything too stupid. Pleased. ;-)</HTML>

Date: September 02, 2002 09:31PM

<HTML>Gosh, I am multitasking :D
Having 1 talk in msn with 2 friends, then another msn talk with another friend, checking the forum and your pics, and reading your mails and replying :D

I'm a juggler, I guess lol</HTML>

Posted by: ben tymens (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: September 02, 2002 09:35PM

<HTML>I've got to go and phone a mate anyway,as she's just started working after uni, and we haven't talked for a long time. Speak later, and keep smiling ;-D</HTML>

Posted by: tigster (202.129.81.---)
Date: September 06, 2002 02:32AM

<HTML>bloody oath i will, umm have

much more interesting than work

{:O)</HTML>

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.