New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
She's been at it again, our Thursday
Posted by: Sarah B (---.cableinet.co.uk)
Date: December 31, 2002 09:37PM

<HTML>Here's a something I noticed - Thursday is apparently not only giving personal appearences, but she's giving out presents at churches in Galway. Found in the 'Events' section of <a href="http://www.augustinians.ie/galway/newsletter/2001/MSG-16-12-01.htm"> this</a> website:

<i> Today is our Mass of Giving. The tags on the tree worked a treat. The tree had to be replenished four times in the two weeks. The quality of the material given in was superb. Obviously, a lot of thought and time went into the exercise on the part of a lot of people. Thanks very much for your generosity. The gifts will all be distributed by <b>Thursday next</b>. </i>

She gets about, doesn't she?</HTML>

Re: She's been at it again, our Thursday
Posted by: Jon (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: January 01, 2003 10:45AM

<HTML>Clearly our Thurs is still in hock to Cordelia Flakk, and having to do a lot of PR work to pay off her debt ....</HTML>

Re: She's been at it again, our Thursday
Posted by: Sarah B (---.cableinet.co.uk)
Date: January 01, 2003 09:04PM

<HTML>Poor Thursday...</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.