New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Librarians
Posted by: Vanessa (---.prem.tmns.net.au)
Date: February 04, 2003 06:24AM

<HTML>...and if it ever did it would be off with its mates and straight down the pub...

Two blondes walked into a bar...you's think at least one of them would have seen it.</HTML>

Posted by: poetscientistdrinker (---.rdg.ac.uk)
Date: February 04, 2003 11:38AM

<HTML>I have just realised I never put my favourite joke up from when I was a small boy of five years...

What travels up and down the washing line at 100mph?

Honda-pants....

I didn't understand it - just found it funny saying 'pants'... plus ca change...</HTML>

Posted by: Simon (193.82.99.---)
Date: February 12, 2003 03:23PM

I'm another ex-librarian, of sorts: I had a Saturday job as a library assistant (mainly shelving returned books) for 2 1/2 years in my late teens, then holiday jobs (more general librbary work, filling in for regulars who were off on holiday) for three summers running [totalling about 21 weeks] from then until just before my final year at university. This was in the London Borough of Ealing, 1976-1980.

Warning! product may contain newts...

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.