New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Hangers?
Posted by: The Usual Suspect (---.iaw.on.ca)
Date: September 22, 2001 01:49AM

<HTML>Along with Mycroft's investigation of the missing hammers a more sinister problem seems to be creeping up on the world.Where areall the wire coat hangers coming from? If you put two in a closet in no time at all they have multiplied to a point where nothing else will fit into said closet....and yet they disappear when guests arrive! I expect they are plotting to take over the world ...aided by their softer brothers....the socks that escape from the clothes dryers!!!
More later!</HTML>

Re: Hangers?
Posted by: Charlotte Clark (---.btinternet.com)
Date: October 07, 2001 11:04AM

<HTML>Well what about post-it notes? They lurk innocently around my desk at work and around the home until you want one and they have disappeared! I concluded this morning that they may fly south for the winter.</HTML>

Re: Hangers?
Posted by: talpianna (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: February 01, 2002 06:07AM

<HTML>I thought everybody knew that bottle openers were the larval stage of wire coathangers, which is why you can never find a "church key" when you want one, and you have too many coathangers.</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.