New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
newest challenge
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.sktn.hsdb.sasknet.sk.ca)
Date: July 26, 2006 06:44PM

So it is true that Jasper FForde is writing a new TN book? Anyone have any idea on the theme?

Re: newest challenge
Posted by: Puck (---.sfldmidn.dynamic.covad.net)
Date: July 27, 2006 06:35PM

The War of the Words, due out in July 2007!

-------------------------
Metaphors be with you!

Posted by: literaryloser (---.sktn.hsdb.sasknet.sk.ca)
Date: July 28, 2006 01:08AM

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but that means no nursery crime coming out next summer...all well i'm sure a 5th Thursday will be worth it, I really want to hear more about little Friday...if that kid actually spoke english in the 5th book that would be wonderful...he seems to important, I just feel like he will greatly effect the 5th book, I don't know maybe not just a random guess.

SpecOps-27 Wordage is our business Grammar is our game.

Posted by: PrincessP (---.dhcp.gldl.ca.charter.com)
Date: August 08, 2006 07:41AM

At the signing tonight, I asked if he will utilize some Austen characters since they are beloved and in public domain. He replied he's definitely considering Darcy and Lizzy! Hooray!
He also said he's tossing around ideas for a third series apart from Next and Nursery Crimes.
----------

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. --- Edgar Allan Poe

Posted by: Anonymous User (202.139.27.---)
Date: October 04, 2006 06:58AM

At a signing in Sydney someone asked if there was a chance that Thursday, having had a book written about her, would meet her bookish-self. Jasper said that that was a possibility... hmmm.

Posted by: Puck (---.dorm.reed.edu)
Date: October 04, 2006 06:58PM

What I want to know is if she will ever have the epiphany that the Outland she knows is really just another book in the Library...

-------------------------
Metaphors be with you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.