New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
A MAD MOTHER
Posted by: Holly the daughter of a mad mother (---.cvx5.telinco.net)
Date: October 28, 2001 04:00PM

<HTML> dear whoever this may concern,
I am only 12 years old and my mother ahs just read jasper Fford's book "The Eyre Affair" She will NOT stop talking about it and her conversations always seem to be about how Dodo's are amazind pets which have seem to have driven her firends mad but they have all read the book now so when it comes to one of her dinner party's i hide in a cuboard on the top floor no offence to Jasper Ffords amazingly funny book which i reading at the moment but i do not know what to do with my mother!

Holly</HTML>

Re: A MAD MOTHER
Posted by: Francis Crawford (---.server.ntl.com)
Date: November 04, 2001 03:56PM

<HTML>I suggest you put your mother in the cupboard, and enjoy the party yourself instead - don't forget to give her the dodo to keep her company, as their table manners leave a little to be desired.

Lymond</HTML>

Posted by: Holly (195.50.90.---)
Date: November 05, 2001 10:03AM

<HTML>Thankyou for your advice i will find a suitable cupboard for her and the Dodo too.</HTML>

Posted by: Holly (195.50.90.---)
Date: November 05, 2001 10:05AM

<HTML>Thankyou for your advice on the Dodo's aswell i will now spend half the night cleaning up thier god awfull mess.

Holly</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.