New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Thursday versus Don Corleone
Posted by: Lillo Tramontana (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: November 17, 2001 12:02PM

<HTML>I wonder , could Thursday not make an appearence in The Godfather novel. It would be an interesting confrontation, don't you think? Or Thursday against Henry Wilt? Mmmmmmmmmm.................</HTML>

Re: Thursday versus Don Corleone
Posted by: fay (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: December 13, 2001 03:05PM

<HTML>I think it would be a copyright problem - you're not necessarily allowed to take even the most inspired liberties with books by authors who' ve been dead for less than 75 years... but fortunately that still gives Jasper plenty of scope - hurrah!</HTML>

Posted by: fay (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: December 13, 2001 03:06PM

<HTML>I think it would be a copyright problem - you're not necessarily allowed to take even the most inspired liberties with books by authors who' ve been dead for less than 75 years... but fortunately that still gives Jasper plenty of scope - hurrah!</HTML>

Posted by: gareth john (---.soton.ac.uk)
Date: April 05, 2002 10:01AM

<HTML>An EU directive has restricted this to 50 years- which gives Jasper even more scope! (Mistah Kurtz, anyone?)</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.