New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Place jasper MUST visit during his US tour
Posted by: all_american_cutie (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: September 19, 2002 07:18AM

<HTML>I would love to request that a signing date be set somewhere in the Washington DC, Northern Virginia area. I would love to meet my new fave author and see how that devilishly clever mind works! (not to mention get a few more signed copies for my collection and to give to my uninitiated buddies!)

All American Cutie!</HTML>

Re: Place jasper MUST visit during his US tour
Posted by: Terry Peterson (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: September 21, 2002 12:51AM

<HTML>May I add the Albany, New York area as well? It would be a great opportunity to initiate my friends on the talents of Mr. Fforde.</HTML>

Posted by: Sarah (---.cableinet.co.uk)
Date: September 28, 2002 10:53PM

<HTML>And whilst in the UK, may I recommend Birmingham? Us here in the middle of England desperately need some Fforde sanity!

Sarah.</HTML>

Posted by: Ami (161.31.53.---)
Date: October 03, 2002 07:58AM

<HTML>What about Arkansas? Okay before all of you die laughing... c'mon folks, nobody cool ever comes here -and Jasper Fforde would be sooo awesome ;) - in fact one of my professors is the reason I first read the book. Now I'm an addict and I can't believe that I have to survive on one book a year. SIGH. I've been tempted to try and order the UK edition of Lost in a Good Book ;)</HTML>

Posted by: Bob Gordon (---.talkware.net)
Date: October 11, 2002 12:25AM

<HTML>If I may suggest...Minneapolis/St. Paul. In all honesty, I must point out that the Twin Cities in February is not known for its delightful weather. On the other hand, we are inspired to stay inside and read a lot.

Note to Ami (above). I actually started laughing. Sorry.</HTML>

Posted by: Faith (---.smig.net)
Date: October 17, 2002 07:41PM

<HTML>YES!! YES!!! Anywhere in MN ... LOL!

Faith</HTML>

Posted by: ScarletBea (148.177.129.---)
Date: October 22, 2002 03:51PM

<HTML>Good news to some of you, girls:

ĞApril 2003
US tour for Lost in a Good Book and paperback The Eyre Affair. Cities to be visited at present include: Boston, Chicago, Madison (WI), Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New Orleans, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, San Francisco, and St. Louis - Times and venues all TBAğ

As shown in [www.jasperfforde.com] lol</HTML>

Posted by: all-american-cutie (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: October 22, 2002 10:33PM

<HTML><sniffle, sniffle> What!? No visit to DC?!! I must say I'm very distressed! I may just have to fling myself from the nearest veranda! (Southern US joke)</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.