New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Latin music=Gallego
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net)
Date: February 02, 2007 03:17AM

what’s up? I just came across this great author/poet named Gallego. Gallego is also a reggaeton artist, which is somewhat amazing because he has written a few books that the colleges in Puerto Rico used as literature books. his newest Album is soon to drop on February 13 which gives a good ideal of what his writing is like. My co-worker at Universal told me that the name of the album is “ Teatro Del Barrio”. Well its been real, if you would like to learn more or listen to some work by Gallego go to his myspace page : www.myspace.com/gallegonline

Re: Latin music=Gallego
Posted by: SkidMarks (---.manc.cable.ntl.com)
Date: February 02, 2007 10:37AM

I don't wish to offend guitarwhispers if he/she is a real person, but this looks suspiciously like a corporate attempt at SPAM.

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net)
Date: February 02, 2007 09:39PM

well your not close to offending me and yes i am a real person, im sorry you don't like what im saying but "to each its own".

Posted by: SkidMarks (---.manc.cable.ntl.com)
Date: February 03, 2007 08:45AM

Obviously not spam as guitarwhispers has replied!

Therefore welcome.

Posted by: Puck (---.landmark.edu)
Date: February 05, 2007 12:50AM

We're sorry, just when somebody shows up and posts a recommendation of something out of the blue, we can jump to the conclusion that you're trying to sell us stuff...

-------------------------
Metaphors be with you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.