New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Hello!
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: July 05, 2007 12:54PM

I would like to introduce myself. I live in the US and have just caught up with Jasper's ork over the past couple of years. I am a rabid Terry Pratchett fan so I feel right at home with Jasper. I am the father of 2 1/2 year old twins (boy and girl) and am a kind of stay at home dad. I work the night shift three nights and home with them four days so it all works out.

I will be going to the Boston book signing this coming July at the Borders on Boylston Street, and am looking forward to seeing the great man himself soon.

My favorite series out of Next and NCD is Next then NCD! =-)

Well, I think that's about it for now, so, HI!

Re: Hello!
Posted by: MuseSusan (---.union.edu)
Date: July 05, 2007 02:59PM

Hi, and welcome! If you haven't already, check out the Nextian Chat section of the fforum, where most of the action is. You may even be offered pie!

Re: Hello!
Posted by: SkidMarks (---.manc.cable.ntl.com)
Date: July 05, 2007 04:12PM

Yes, Pie will be offered in Nextian (otherwise non-Nextians will know that there is pie available there.)

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

My computer beat me at chess, but I won at kickboxing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.