New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Big Over Easy :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For chat regarding the new Jack Spratt investigation 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
special features
Posted by: haptown (---.atlngahp.dynamic.covad.net)
Date: December 28, 2009 09:40PM

I just finished The Big Over Easy and loved it. I stumbled upon it while looking for another book in the library. I've been trying to access the special features page but have had no success. I keyed in the answer to the 'aide-de-camp' question but I'm still unable to open the page. Is the special features page still up? Is there a special way to key in the answer. Thanks for the help.

Re: special features
Posted by: SkidMarks (---.manc.cable.ntl.com)
Date: December 29, 2009 09:45AM

Hi haptown,

have a look here which may help you. You wil;l have to look through more than the first couple of posts, though!

Posted by: haptown (---.atlngahp.dynamic.covad.net)
Date: December 30, 2009 09:27PM

Hey SkidMarks,

Thanks for the help. I finally figured out the reason I couldn't get the special features page to open up was because I had the wrong answer to the question. I sent an email directly to Mr. Fforde and he was kind enough to help me out. I went back through the end of the book and found the answer - somehow I missed it the first time through.

Posted by: SkidMarks (---.manc.cable.ntl.com)
Date: December 31, 2009 08:57AM

No problem!

As you have probably seen, most of us are more active in Nextian (although expect a mass of posts when there is a "Shades of Grey" thread).

Our Mr. Fforde is a very helpful chap and I can only think of a couple of other authors who take as much interest in their fans. He even posts here occasionally, but seems happy to let our mild-natured anarchy live on pages for which he pays.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.