New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Big Over Easy :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For chat regarding the new Jack Spratt investigation 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Cock Robin
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: November 06, 2007 06:35AM

A few years ago I read a very funny treatment of Cock robin with a chareter like Jack solving it was there a previous book or short story ?

Re: Cock Robin
Posted by: robert (61.88.131.---)
Date: November 08, 2007 11:26PM

Hi Kevin,
You'll have better luck with an answer if you join everyone on the Nextian Chat site (these specific book sites run for a short time when the books are new but then everyone drifts back to our aforementioned home-away-from-home).

As a newcomer, people will offer you cake and tea, but beware... the cake is stale and the tea very milky and sweet.

Re: Cock Robin
Posted by: SkidMarks (---.manc.cable.ntl.com)
Date: November 11, 2007 07:40AM

Hi Kevin.

Don't believe Robert. Some of the tea has no milk or sugar in it!
I can't vouch for the cakes, but the pies in Nextian are all fresh cyber-baked as visitors arrive.

I am not sure what you are asking, though. You wrote "is there a previous book or short story?" Do you mean by the esteemed Mr. Fforde, or do you mean about Cock Robin?

Walk towards the Nextian sign.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.