New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Fourth Bear :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For posts regarding The Fourth Bear - WARNING: SPOILERZONE 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Having a tough time finding this book
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.l2.c1.dsl.pol.co.uk)
Date: January 28, 2007 04:52PM

I was just wondering if anyone else is finding it tough trying to find the Fourth Bear on book shop shelves, or had a tough time finding it before they purchased it? I thought I'd ask before I marched into Waterstones and put it on order.

Both WH Smiths and Waterstones had the previous books in abundance, but not TFB. :(

Re: Having a tough time finding this book
Posted by: MuseSusan (---.union.edu)
Date: January 28, 2007 08:33PM

I had no trouble finding it when it was first released, but I haven't really seen it in bookstores lately.

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.pool1.Liverpool-MER6166-BAS0001.orangehomedsl.co.uk)
Date: February 02, 2007 08:07PM

I had ordered mine (from Goliath of course) and have now seen it in Waterstones :-)

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.pool1.Liverpool-MER6166-BAS0001.orangehomedsl.co.uk)
Date: February 02, 2007 08:07PM

Finger probs on touch-pad made this send twice, sorry. But I can't delete this second one :-(

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2007 08:08PM by Marly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.