New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Shades of Grey :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For threads regarding part one in this new series. 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Yateveo Salad
Posted by: skyeyedoc (IP Logged)
Date: July 24, 2013 01:14PM

Hullo,

It's a genuine pleasure to stumble upon this list, and to join its ranks. I enjoyed submitting my "Ffordesque captcha-qualifier", and thought I'd share it with you all:

[blog.swiftpassage.com]

Yes, it's a bit silly, and the illustration is utterly bogus, and the entire exercise should not mislead you as to how seriously I take SoG as a grim mirror of modern society and culture.

Anyway, here I am.

skyeyedoc

"Apart we are together." - The Word of Munsell

Re: Yateveo Salad
Posted by: SkidMarks (IP Logged)
Date: July 24, 2013 05:05PM

Hi there skyeyedoc.

Have a completely unofficial welcome to the party.

We are all anxiously awaiting the next (previous) installment in the "Shades of Grey" world. The most recent book was very strange and totally unlike JFf's normal output. Far too many blinfolds and not enough use of the Chromatocracy for my tastes.

As you have probably discovered, most of us can be found on Nextian Chat, and these pages tend to splurge when a new book emerges.

[Quick plug] You are not too late to sign up for the Ffiesta where much silliness takes place and some people bring their own spoons. [/Quick plug]

Anyway, dive in and enjoy!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.