New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Lost in a Good Book :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
Separate forum for discussions relating to this particular book. 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The Character Exchange...
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.207.31.28.accesskenya.com)
Date: August 31, 2006 01:22PM

I just re-read LIAGB (and could go on and on about it's amazingness, but will attepmt to refrain from doing so) and noticed something... the unpublished book that Thursday hides out in is actually The Big Over Easy. I hadn't read it the first time I read LIAGB, but now I have and I saw that the character she exchanges with is Mary Mary. Mary talks about Jack and his Austin Allegro and other things in The Big Over Easy.

Just thought that was cool.

Re: The Character Exchange...
Posted by: PrinzHilde (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date: August 31, 2006 04:23PM

It even gets better with WOLP. Won't spoil it for you, but they are worth comparing directly in some places...

Jasper also speaks about the reasons behind this in the Special Features section for The Big Over Easy.

Design #3609494995:
It's a newly-discovered breed of fish that keeps your teeth clean, tastes delicious and dissolves in water.
generated with The Prior-Art-O-Matic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.