New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Eyre Affair :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
Posts relating to TN-1 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
misusing forum as can't find feedback option
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.ub.unibas.ch)
Date: February 13, 2004 10:21AM

hello

this isn't meant as a forum contribution but as a feedback (sorry for misusing the forum for it).

[www.jasperfforde.com]

The Eyre Affair V 1.4 (UK copies only)

7: Go to page 97 and replace 'Haben zie mein dodo gesehen' with 'Haben Sie meinen Dodo gesehen.'

----

As this is the correct German translation, the sense of the scene gets lost; the translation-paper _does_ work less precisely from layer to layer.

----

That said:

Thank you, Mister Fforde.

What a pleasure to read your books. I'm looking forward to the next ones.

Best wishes :-)

Re: misusing forum as can't find feedback option
Posted by: Loopy Lou (---.109.client.e-access.com.au)
Date: August 27, 2004 07:52AM

Seeing as we currently have a thead dedicated to misusing the fforum, I have a query with the website.

In the specops website it says the following...

SpecOps-23
Food and Drugs administration
We are what we eat and at SO-24 there are not many problems that escape our all encompassing food licensing and reporting procedures.

As I believe SpecOps 23 and 24 are different, we clearly have a case for the GlobalWebPolice or SpecOps 34.

Thankyou though Mr Fforde for truly wonderful books with equally interesting websites.

=)

Yes.... Uh, no.... Actually......I don't know.... Um, hang on.... What was the question again?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.