New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Eyre Affair :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
Posts relating to TN-1 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Short Hair
Posted by: Anonymous User (193.173.33.---)
Date: July 07, 2004 09:09AM

In the Eyre Affair, during that incident where Thursday and Bowden drove through time, there was the matter of Thursday's gun which she left behind for her future self.

Now I know (well I hope) that Jasper's not going to do what Robert Rankin did with the Armageddon books and simply count his loose threads at the end of each book, but this is beginning to make me wonder. Who is that guy? Who were the other guys? What was happening? How long do we have to wait until Thursday gets a haircut?

The anticipation is killing me. I'm going to end up scanning through every new book for the word hair now ...

Re: Short Hair
Posted by: Magda (---.med.umich.edu)
Date: July 07, 2004 08:52PM

Perhaps she'll cut her hair after the baby is born, to keep him/her from grabbing it.

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: July 14, 2004 06:29PM

or for some other reason...like uhm, she had to fill in for another character and a wig just wouldn't do!

Posted by: IHazon303 (---.range217-42.btcentralplus.com)
Date: August 07, 2004 11:31AM

now that would just be ridiculous. Who would she be filling in for? Joan of Arc? hahaha...

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.haynet.com)
Date: August 18, 2004 05:05PM

As if! <guffaw>

Posted by: Loopy Lou (---.108.client.e-access.com.au)
Date: October 09, 2004 03:48AM

Just Read SR and all will be reavealed. And some of those theories are correct by the way.

=)

Yes.... Uh, no.... Actually......I don't know.... Um, hang on.... What was the question again?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.