New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Eyre Affair :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
Posts relating to TN-1 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Help?
Posted by: Anonymous User (151.204.110.---)
Date: March 24, 2006 08:00PM

Hello ffellow Ffordians:

I'm a grad student and doing my Master's thesis about contemporary works with a basis in classic fiction. I'm interested in gathering people's opinions about The Eyre Affair. If you wouldn't mind answering some basic questions for me, please let me know. I won't need your name or any identifying qualities, I'm just trying to get some ideas about what kind of audience The Eyre Affair has.

Thanks a lot!
-Stacy

Re: Help?
Posted by: robcraine (83.218.25.---)
Date: March 24, 2006 11:16PM

Sure. Ask away. On here, or email is in my profile.

Rob

------
That statement is either so deep it would take a lifetime to fully comprehend every particle of its meaning, or it is a load of absolute tosh. Which is it, I wonder?
Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Posted by: PrinzHilde (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date: March 25, 2006 07:28PM

If you're interested in non-native speakers, contact me - same as Rob: the email adress is in my profile.

P. S. You might get more reactions if you post your question in the "Nextian Chat" forum; it has a much higher traffic.

Design #3609494995:
It's a newly-discovered breed of fish that keeps your teeth clean, tastes delicious and dissolves in water.
generated with The Prior-Art-O-Matic

Posted by: ffquizgal05 (---.server.ntli.net)
Date: March 26, 2006 02:57PM

Hi, Stacy- glad to help you. Just email (it's on my profile).
Linda.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.