New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mr. X as Jack Shitt
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: April 21, 2003 03:36AM

no, I wasn't thinking Christopher Lloyd, although, I think I did suggest him in the old Fforum post. I've been contemplating someone else who SORT OF looks like the "Blinded Me With Science" guy but he had frizzy dark gray hair that pointed out on the sides but was a bit bald on top, kind of like someone from Dilbert. It's really been driving me nuts!

oh and a good Bowden would be the guy who played Tom, the pouf, in Bridget Jones's Diary

Posted by: Laura (---.woh.rr.com)
Date: April 22, 2003 05:58AM

Sounds like Michael Gambon and the way he looked in _Charlotte Gray_.

Posted by: Auntysassy (193.132.206.---)
Date: April 22, 2003 11:47AM

PSD - it was Richard Briers

I hope they don't ever do a film of the books - cos in my imagination, I'm Thursday Next and Vincent Cassel is Landon (although he doesn't have a French accent of course!) and if I see otherwise, I'll never be able to have those dreams again!

Yes, I'm sad - I married the Dodo because he looked like a young Stewart Granger (and didn't have a mortgage!)

Posted by: Skiffle (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: April 22, 2003 09:38PM

I find it difficult to imagine Stewart Granger as anything but young. Obviously haven't watched many of his later movies (can't remember the title of any off-hand). Can't say I blame you for marrying a dodo if he looked like Stewart Granger.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.