New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
OT: Extreme Sheepherding
Posted by: PrincessP (---.caltech.edu)
Date: March 19, 2009 08:37PM

Pardon the off topic, but if there was anywhere extreme sheepherding would be enjoyed, it would be here. And afterall, this was in Wales, so I think it belongs on the Fforum. Enjoy:

[rabelaispanurge.blogspot.com]

Re: OT: Extreme Sheepherding
Posted by: SkidMarks (---.41.86.168.sub.mbb.three.co.uk)
Date: March 20, 2009 07:51AM

not convinced about how much is actually sheep and how much is digital imagery, but it is still great fun!

It seems to have disappeared from the link originally posted by PrincessP, so try here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2009 01:08PM by SkidMarks.

Posted by: robert (153.107.33.---)
Date: March 23, 2009 12:53AM

Or here - great little video by the baa-studs

[www.kontraband.co.uk]

Posted by: PrincessP (---.caltech.edu)
Date: March 27, 2009 08:07PM

Just found out today the link died so came here armed with youtube links. Thank you SkidMarks and robert for putting in the patch!
Even if it is digitally enhanced, the whole idea is clever so I give it thumbs up. Hoping it is not enhanced though.

Posted by: SkidMarks (---.manc.cable.ntl.com)
Date: March 28, 2009 10:06AM

It is wonderful, but in the "big sheep" bit at the start, for example, the legs seem......

Like, Mulder, though, I want to believe.

Posted by: robert (153.107.33.---)
Date: March 31, 2009 04:12AM

Skids, I hope you're not suggesting that anyone would put something on the NET that was fake!?

Posted by: SkidMarks (---.41.165.106.sub.mbb.three.co.uk)
Date: March 31, 2009 09:53AM

Well, I am not certain about stories that a 2nd Bush was president, but otherwise, I think the interweb is mostly true. Just look at Wikipedia.

Posted by: BibwitHart (---.VIC.netspace.net.au)
Date: March 31, 2009 12:03PM

Well, according to Wikipedia, Grace Cossington Smith was both a Vampire and ate the Second World War. Maybe the oil paint is to blame.

Posted by: bunyip (---.as1.adl6.internode.on.net)
Date: April 02, 2009 01:09PM

I saw and I liked it.

Just think, if we could get a decent mob lit up, not the measley hundred or so in Wales, we could create the world's largest video screen so astronauts could watch 'Biggest loser' or some such essential viewing from orbit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.