New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Sherlock
Posted by: gailfus (192.227.62.---)
Date: January 13, 2011 05:04PM

I bought the first season for myself for Christmas after having seen a bit of the second one on PBS. WOW. Benedict Cumberbatch is quite an amazing actor. I was a moderate fan of Martin Freeman but had never seen Mr. Cumberbatch prior to this. It's an excellent series. I really can't wait until the new one comes out. Bit frustrating that we American BBC fans have to wait longer to get these things as a rule, but it gives me something to look forward to.

Cheers,

gailfus

"In the absence of clearly defined goals we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia." - Unknown

Posted by: xmorpheus (---.b-ras1.bdt.dublin.eircom.net)
Date: January 16, 2011 12:57PM

I saw from a brief BBC teaser trailer that there is a new season coming up this year - but as always, BBC never seem to give much information about when it will be on.

Slightly off topic, but new season of Being Human starting next weekend for anyone that's interested....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2011 01:01PM by xmorpheus.

Posted by: steeljam (---.range109-154.btcentralplus.com)
Date: February 27, 2011 01:38AM

It seems that the series has disappeared over the Reichenbach Falls.
When will the BBC resurrect Mr Holmes?

-----------------------------------------
Joint winner Colouring Competition 2007
and outright winner of the 3 time winner of the Ffestival Dodo Feeding competition.
Fforde Ffiesta Ffotos are here - [www.flickr.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2011 12:17PM by steeljam.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.