New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
For Dave
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: May 01, 2003 03:00AM

Dave,

Since you're a fan of Cinnamon tic-tacs, I've been looking around (and there are several sites that will sell them and ship overseas (for a price of course!) But I found a new cinnamon breath mint candy that is REALLY good!

They're called Zingos Extra Strength Cinnamons. They come in a tin like Altoids, but they're nothing like cinnamon Altoids. They're actually a combo of cinnamon and peppermint. They're spicy with the cinnamon but the peppermint cools them down. It's very pleasant, not too sweet . They're also sugar free, but they do have sorbitol. It's 5 calories for 3 pieces. If you like I can get some of those for you too. I'm going to go back and get a BUNCH more for myself. Better to munch on those than to go back and forth to the kitchen searching for the evil chocolate. These are just as satisfying!

I will keep looking for cinnamon tic-tacs too (say that one fast 5 times!)

Re: For Dave
Posted by: dave (---.addleshaw-booth.co.uk)
Date: May 01, 2003 08:57AM

Sounds intriguing...

however, my cousin has just got back from florida and has brought me 12 packets of cinnamon tictacs, so I'm ok for my cinnamon fix (for now!)

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: May 01, 2003 08:58AM

well when you run out, let me know!

Posted by: Rob (---.leeds.ac.uk)
Date: May 01, 2003 09:36AM

Dave: Check your hotmail account. Your enact one has just bounced stuff back. Is it your 'exteranal' email again ??

Posted by: dave (---.addleshaw-booth.co.uk)
Date: May 01, 2003 09:58AM

yup. All gone pear-shaped. Probably due to the merger.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.