New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Scary thought...
Posted by: fuzz (---.cable.ubr05.na.blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: May 11, 2003 04:25PM

Hmmm, well, unless it's been eaten, my first post may have been...

Re: Spot the Ball fuzz 11-28-02 13:54

\ / Ball / \ hows that? (if in doubt, cheat)

doesn't make any sense to me either......

Posted by: poetscientistdrinker (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: May 11, 2003 05:11PM

I think I started a game of spot the ball. As I remember it was in Pride and Prejudice...

PSD

==========

This is the work of an Italian narco-anarchic collective. Don't bother insulting them, they can't read English anyway.

Posted by: dante (---.kw.bbc.co.uk)
Date: May 11, 2003 05:29PM

My first post was on 29/3. That's only a month and a half ago! I'm such a newbie...

This is my 151st post though, that's not bad...

:--

Do something pretty while you can...

Posted by: poetscientistdrinker (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: May 11, 2003 07:53PM

I'm in the twelve hundreds. Now THAT's bad!

My first post appears to be rubbishing the idea of a Hollywood film, although it may just have easily some random comment hidden in the bowels. I'm pretty sure nobody welcomed me...

Personally I love the way the fforum has become full of random people - it means you never know what'll happen next...

PSD

==========

This is the work of an Italian narco-anarchic collective. Don't bother insulting them, they can't read English anyway.

Posted by: Andrea (---.range81-152.btcentralplus.com)
Date: May 11, 2003 08:51PM

it was hard to welcome people at the beginning becaus they didn't post more than once, it was quite frustrating, days on end without a message, and people didn't reply to messages either but then it exploded :-)

Oh and by the way the two Chris Fox books I have that I have really enjoyed and keep telling people about are by different people written 4 years apart

so on the back of that information I would like to recommend

Wizard's Brew By Chris Fox

and

L U C I in the sky By Chris Fox

*slightly pink*
Andrea

---

---
Sylvester says.... *plock*

actually he says peep, cheep, chirrup, squalk,muttermuttergrumblegrumble, oh and now he falls off his pirch whish is followed by a sheepish peek round to see if anyone was looking and a quick scramble back up

Posted by: Sarah B (---.cable.ubr06.dudl.blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: May 12, 2003 12:47PM

The earliest post that it could find, though obviously not my first judging by the content...

Re: hopkins Sarah B 08-12-02 23:25

Instead of spotting the mistake, could we perhaps polkadot it? Excuse my sense of humour it is rather like old wood, ie warped. Humhum... Sarah.

So I haven't changed much since September then...

--------------

There's a hole in my creativity bucket and it's all leaked out.

Posted by: Simon (193.82.99.---)
Date: May 12, 2003 06:46PM

I've checked in the old fforum: My first post was [only] on the 4th of February (this year)... Doesn't time just ffly past when you're having ffun?

"Warning! Product may contain Newts!"

Post Edited (05-12-03 19:47)

Posted by: Sarah B (---.cable.ubr06.dudl.blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: May 13, 2003 02:51PM

It does indeedy.

<Ff>

--------------

There's a hole in my creativity bucket and it's all leaked out.

Posted by: Magda (---.med.umich.edu)
Date: May 13, 2003 03:24PM

Speaking of fun....

If you don't see me much for the next few days, it'll be because after having very little to do at the end of last week, I've just had a load of it dumped on me (all urgent, of course), so I shan't be online much at work for a bit.

On the bright side, I've got the CDs of LIAGB in my bag, so I can listen to them while I'm doing the boring stuff (i.e isolating RNA and setting up RTs and PCR reactions).

--------------
&quot;I've often said that the difference between British and American SF TV series is that the British ones have three-dimensional characters and cardboard spaceships, while the Americans do it the other way around.&quot;
--Ross Smith

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.