New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
ISIHAC
Posted by: dave (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: May 26, 2003 11:04PM

is back on tomorrow. Yay!

Re: ISIHAC
Posted by: Skiffle (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: May 27, 2003 12:52AM

Huh ?

Posted by: poetscientistdrinker (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: May 27, 2003 01:54AM

I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, and yes, I listened to it - it really is the funniest thing on radio... THe first one came from Darlington, where two people bred a new type of cattle and were gratified to have an award tied to their giant ox... Other rudenes came from the chef who Samantha needed to show her how to use an icing cone properly. He taught her how to squeeze his hard on (pause for effect) to the top of the cake...

PSD

==========

This is the work of an Italian narco-anarchic collective. Don't bother insulting them, they can't read English anyway.

Posted by: Auntysassy (193.132.206.---)
Date: May 27, 2003 08:41AM

PSD - the first one was broadcast over 30 years ago and I listened to it! Sorry to be pedantic................................

Posted by: dave (---.addleshaw-booth.co.uk)
Date: May 27, 2003 08:51AM

have just realised that I posted this last night, on monday. So I missed it. Bum.

Oh well, repeated on sunday....when we're in howarth! boo.

Posted by: Rob (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: May 27, 2003 10:16AM

Yep. Very funny it was too. I liked the Archers bit. Lots of Radio 4 in jokes (re: Dead Ringers).

Q (to Ruth Archer): Who built the Ark ?

Ruth: Oh, Noah...

AuntySassy: To give PSD his due, I'm sure he knows it's not new, new. He was referring to the first episode of the new series.

Posted by: Auntysassy (193.132.206.---)
Date: May 27, 2003 10:22AM

Joke, Rob, joke ............................

Posted by: poetscientistdrinker (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: May 27, 2003 07:13PM

I took it in the spirit intended (dissolved in vodka)

Ruth Archer jokes infest the whole of Radio Four, as do occasional references to the sheer tedium of You and Yours - the words mostly likely to strike terror in a Radio Four listener are 'And now time for You and Yours'.

PSD

==========

This is the work of an Italian narco-anarchic collective. Don't bother insulting them, they can't read English anyway.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.