New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Pub lunch?
Posted by: Auntysassy (193.132.206.---)
Date: June 06, 2003 04:00PM

Have fun tomorrow - be good and have a couple for me!

Posted by: Sarah (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: June 06, 2003 08:13PM

Skiffle - David says a lift would be difficult but not impossible (it's actually quicker to get to Chapeltown from this end of the city than it is to get to you, because of the M1). However, if you can't get there any other way, please let us know as soon as possible and we will come and collect you about 11.30 am. Is that OK?

..........................................................................................

That which does not kill us makes us stranger.
(Llewelyn the dragon, Ozy and Millie)

Sarah

Posted by: Skiffle (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: June 07, 2003 11:00PM

Thanks to Sarah for phoning me this morning to check pick up times, as I was convinced the outing was tomorrow - Sunday lunch sort of thing.

Thanks to Dave for agreeing to pick me up from home - which became particularly useful when I discovered I needed to be in Chapeltown in less than two hours, and hadn't even got dressed, let alone found out what buses I needed.

Thanks to Andrea for inviting us back to her lovely home and providing juice and ice-creams. It was great to meet you all, even if I am madly jealous of your proof copy. I hadn't realized it was bound proof, pretty much like the finished book that people had. I was imagining something more like the page proofs I've seen of my own books. Love the credits at the end ! Kaiser is an amazingly tolerant dog, putting up so well with assorted babies.

Posted by: Sarah (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: June 07, 2003 11:10PM

It was great fun! I'm now very tired and on my way to bed. Will post more tomorrow. :-)

..........................................................................................

That which does not kill us makes us stranger.
(Llewelyn the dragon, Ozy and Millie)

Sarah

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.