New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: Did somebody call?
Posted by: einalem (---.auckland.clix.net.nz)
Date: June 17, 2003 03:02AM

Skiffle- Believe it or not I have "All This... and brains too" (the T-shirt) it's all pink and glittery.

also have
'chaos, panic and disorder... my work here is done'
my personal favourite.

Posted by: adam (195.8.190.---)
Date: June 18, 2003 01:30PM

My favourite T-shirt has a quote from George Best on the front :
'I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars - the rest I just sqandered'

Posted by: kaz (139.134.58.---)
Date: June 19, 2003 01:17AM

I have a T-shirt which says:
THIS T-SHIRT WAS MADE IN AUSTRALIA by a foreign owned company using imported materials and employing illegal immigrants. It was bleached with a toxic enviromental killing chlorine compound (tested on animals). The dye is lethal in large quantities as it contains lead and asbestos. This shirt will concentrate harmful UV rays onto your skin, may cause lung cancer and will accelerate the hole in the ozone layer when burned. If released into the wild this shirt will choke turtles, tangle up dolphins and compete with Australia's native flora and fauna increasing desertification. Proceeds from this shirt help to finance South American deforestation, the poaching of animals in Africa, the research of chemical weapons and the general decline of society's morals and the family unit. BUY AUSTRALIAN!

I was once congratualated by a woman who just read the first part. I told her to read the whole lot. She did and then went away very quickly with a funny look on her face......

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.