New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: blake's seven
Posted by: Skiffle (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: August 10, 2003 04:37PM

I've got some fanfic up on my site at www.gillian-f-taylor.co.uk (not a link, don't have time to check the way of putting one in).

I'm also published in Horizon 20 and Star 4; both zines are available from Judith Proctor's excellent website www.hermit.org/blakes7. You should be able to find this site pretty easily by searching for Blakes7 on Google, or wherever.

Posted by: KT (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: August 11, 2003 08:24AM

Ta All
I've spent a lot of the weekend following up on Fanfiction.net. Lots of Man from UNCLE stuff as well as B7. :-)

Post Edited (08-11-03 09:24)

Posted by: Skiffle (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: August 12, 2003 12:36AM

The zines produced by Neil Faulkner are highly recommended: Statler Link, Pressure Point, and Trooper Orac's Fantastic Plastic Army.

Some very well-written sf and no moony stories about Avon falling in love and being disappointed.

Posted by: Sarah (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: August 12, 2003 06:07PM

He's obviously going to be disappointed even if he does fall in love, thanks to the old Avon "killer kiss". One snog from him and you're history. It does make you wonder why so many women wanted to try it...

..........................................................................................

That which does not kill us makes us stranger.
(Llewelyn the dragon, Ozy and Millie)

Sarah

Posted by: splat21 (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: August 12, 2003 08:07PM

you think? Bored, life not worth living, you see Avon approaching... what's to stop you? After all you might as well go out with a bang (that one's for you Ptolly!)

_ _ _ _ _

If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur.

Posted by: Ptolemy (---.range81-152.btcentralplus.com)
Date: August 12, 2003 08:52PM

Moi? (looks shocked)

What, you mean as in *Ding DONG! Avon calling!*

Actually I was thinking I must be cursed with the same thing myself, the number of girls who've said "kiss you? Ha haaa I'd rather be seen dead!" in the past :(

Posted by: splat21 (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: August 12, 2003 09:01PM

ah yes, that must be what I meant *scurries away before anyone can contradict her*

_ _ _ _ _

If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe with fur.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.