New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Driving Fears
Posted by: kaz (139.134.58.---)
Date: August 17, 2003 04:15AM

When my dad was learning to drive his father took him out around the country roads. Dad came around a bend and crashed straight into a parked police car. Which wouldn't have been soooo bad except this cop was the only one in the local force that my grandfather DIDN't get along with. That and the fact that Dad didn't have a learners permit, of course....

Re: Driving Fears
Posted by: KT (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: August 19, 2003 04:34PM

I had a ride in a kit car once. Tremendous fun! It looked like a tin can on its side, made a terrible racket, and was absolute murder to get in and out of, but it was still a wonderful ride. :-)
Yes, that's the one. The chap at Uxbridgekitcars says that he won't give me much for the Merlin though. It needs too much doing to it (new roof, new brightwork etc). Oh well, some mug...er...intelligent person might want it.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.