New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930
Current Page: 30 of 30
Re: Intros again?
Posted by: SkidMarks (---.10-3.cable.virginmedia.com)
Date: April 16, 2011 02:34PM

I must warn you that the steak and kidney pie is only suitable to be eaten as a dessert if you put custard rather than gravy on it.

The sand pies, however, make an excellent desert.(I might label them with an "s" for clarity)

Posted by: gookledegob (---.4-4.cable.virginmedia.com)
Date: April 16, 2011 05:12PM

Magpies should not be labelled but should be covered with aluminium foil since they like shiny things

Posted by: bunyip (---.pa.vic.optusnet.com.au)
Date: April 18, 2011 05:30AM

reference a few posts ago. I passed through Orange in NSW and it was snowing at the time. Frozen orange juice was being served so stuck to XXXX

While my wife was off sick she developed a taste for muffins and as our apricot and peach trees had a bumper year we are still eating apricot jam,cakes, muffins, some sort of slice, and other apricotty things.

The peach things did not last as long. Peach and coconut and peach and sultans muffins disappeared before they got cool, let alone cold.

I live in Adelaide, so what should I expect from the name game?

I am not going to mention Scunthorpe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2011 05:34AM by bunyip.

Posted by: old boiler (---.range86-136.btcentralplus.com)
Date: June 07, 2011 03:52PM

This is a nice thread and I'm glad I found it.I only joined the Phorum last week but I have been to two Ffiestas.I'm 72 years old and may or may not be related to Geg and Lavender Eggplant.( cant't really remember). Any road up they were here first but contrariwise I was there first. I am wise in the ways of this world but the bottomless swamp of cleverness surrounding the Treehouse has got me foxed. Oh for a pie from the cold north with beaded black puddings winking at the brim! I strongly believe I could have been a contender and all that jazz.

Posted by: geg (---.15-2.cable.virginmedia.com)
Date: June 07, 2011 10:42PM

Suspects old boiler is trying to claim kinship in order to trick people into paying for a care home. Looks fixedly in opposite direction.

Posted by: old boiler (---.range86-136.btcentralplus.com)
Date: June 08, 2011 10:30PM

OMG the wind has changed direction. Will geg stay like that,like, forever.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930
Current Page: 30 of 30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.