New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
NYC- Partners & Crime Signing
Posted by: aria (---.allegromicro.com)
Date: July 20, 2007 07:05PM

Hey, I'm taking the train down to NYC to go see JFf on Monday night at Partners & Crime. Any other state-side, east coast (or nomadic, or wildly devoted), fforum members going?

Just wondering...

Re: NYC- Partners & Crime Signing
Posted by: MuseSusan (---.union.edu)
Date: July 21, 2007 12:16AM

Oh, wait until Tuesday, please? I am going to the signing at the Barnes and Noble, because I can't make it Monday. If you go on Tuesday instead, we can meet up!

Posted by: aria (---.an3.nyc41.da.uu.net)
Date: July 21, 2007 09:46PM

Oh, no! I can't. I have to get home early Tuesday to get back to work (I live in Massachsetts). That's awful, it would have been so much fun to meet up.

Next time, MuseSusan. My sister is a huge Jasper Fforde Ffan, too and she lives in New York. This is the first time we've planned to see JFf, but I think this will be the first of many times we go together.

It was really incredibly rude of me, not to check with the rest of the fforum before making my plans. Very unsociable of me!!

Posted by: MuseSusan (---.union.edu)
Date: July 21, 2007 09:59PM

Nah, that's alright. But you and I each have a job to do: get as many fans from both signings as possible to come join the fforum!

(Actually, I had been trying to decide which of the two signings to go to, and had finally decided on the Tuesday one about a week ago, only because it's in a part of the city I'm more familiar with. I wish I'd asked around before then, because now I have other plans for Monday!)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.