New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
A post from Minsky
Posted by: Sarah (---.vip.uk.com)
Date: April 08, 2003 05:28PM

All right. I know there are other cats around this Fforum. Well, when are you going to get around to posting? We need our purrs to be heard in order for this Fforum to be truly representative!

Re: A post from Minsky
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: April 08, 2003 06:22PM

My mom gets mad when I walk on the keyboard. She keeps telling me to get my fluffy butt out of her way. What do you think that's supposed to mean? Then there's dad...he's MEAN! He won't even let me get on the computer table! The horror! At least mom's a pushover and let's me up there when dad's not home. But don't tell her I posted on here. She'll probably get mad cuz I'm so cute that you will all like me and quit paying attention to her. I've seen it happen before!

~Odin, THE RagaMuffin~

Now wait a minute! First of all, Odin is not THAT cute! I'm cute too AND I'm not always getting in trouble, now am I!? Mom and dad only tell me to shutup all the time. And that's just cuz my meow is kinda loud and shrill, but I can't help it. I don't do bad things like climb on the computer table when dad's home. I don't even chew on the plants. I'm the good kitty. Well, except for Scooter. He's good too and he's even nice to me now. But you'll never see him on the Fforum because he wants mom and dad to think he's a little slow so he doesn't have to work and do tricks and stunts to get his treats. He has them so fooled that they just put the treat in front of him. Sheesh! Lucky guy! And Crickett won't be on here either cuz she really is slow...and evil to boot! Don't ask! Oh, and I just wanted to say, HI MINSKY!

~Loki, the good seed~

Re: A post from Minsky
Posted by: skiffle (---.range217-44.btcentralplus.com)
Date: April 08, 2003 07:05PM

Hi, i'm deezl,

do you want to pla ? i pla with skiffle sometimes but sometimes shecdsa'bk
vabm
sorry, just saw sometiing moving on the screen and trod on keybord as I tryd to catch it. its a line that keeps blinking.
skiffl says shee can spell better than me, cause she's older, but shes too lazy. she knows cats arnt allowed inthe bedroom when gillin's not here, because we climb on the computer and shed fur int

tyu#';8lp
''''
Sorry, magpie outside skilight,
skiffl tris to hide from gillian by getting under bedspread. silly skiffle hasn't realized she shows up as big round lump under bedpred. i like to pounce on her when she's under the bedsprpead. she hisses and says the most awful things. this makes gillian laugh

will stop now, want to catch the thing blinking on screennjgti9555

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.