New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Well of Lost Plots :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For chat regarding 'Well of lost Plots'.  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
who's your favourite book-world character?
Posted by: nettie63 (89.241.166.---)
Date: April 11, 2008 10:02PM

Hello again all (been a while I know)

Have just finished re-reading TEA, LIAGB and now almost through WOLP, which I must say is my fav by miles. I adore the whole book-world concept. JF's imagination is fathomless.
So, who is your fav bookland character? Mine has to be Commander Bradshaw. I love the bit where he whisks Thursday off for a cup of tea and introduces her to Mrs Bradshaw.How I'd love to sit on the verandah with them both and watch the wildebeest kicking up the dust! Sigh...
I've also been hinting to my husband about the possibility of moving to the Lake District and living in a Sunderland. They have one in the RAF museum in London and they are absolutely enormous.
Well, roll up roll up, and cast your votes...
Nettie

Re: who's your favourite book-world character?
Posted by: SkidMarks (---.manc.cable.ntl.com)
Date: April 13, 2008 03:01PM

You had me confused for a moment - I didn't think that Sunderland was in the Lake District! (It may be an indefinite article, but it has power.)

I am sure that we have seen you around the chaos that is Nextian Chat, so you will probably know that you will see more replies if you re-post there. Whether they will be on-topic, though, is anybody's guess.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.