New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Well of Lost Plots :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For chat regarding 'Well of lost Plots'.  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
No 'Spoilers' on the other forums, please!
Posted by: panjandrum (---.man.dial.ntli.net)
Date: June 24, 2003 08:41PM

Hello.

If we can reserve this forum for talk about 'Well of Lost Plots' then USA Forumites can read the other posts without worrying about having the plot spoiled or anything...

Thank you!

Jasper

Re: No 'Spoilers' on the other forums, please!
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: June 24, 2003 08:58PM

Jasper, do you really think that many Americans are gonna be able to wait for the US release?? I think half of them have pre-ordered the UK version already! LOL

But we'll be good...honest!

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.albyny.adelphia.net)
Date: June 24, 2003 09:07PM

I havn't even thought about reserving my copy of the "well of Lost Plots" yet, and I would be particularly peeved if someone ruined the plot. However, I believe I have to read both the Eyre Affair and Lost in a Good Book again, for the umpteenth time, just so they are fresh in my memory. I cannot wait until it comes out!!!!

Posted by: poetscientistdrinker (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: June 24, 2003 09:24PM

I was upset enough by reading the review in the Waterstone's magazine, damn them. What are they trying to do - sell books or something?

---------------------

And a bigt hank you to Mr Ff for setting up a whole new fforum to infest. Even if I haven't read WOLP yet...

PSD

==========

This is the work of an Italian narco-anarchic collective. Don't bother insulting them, they can't read English anyway.

Posted by: Carla (---.blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: June 24, 2003 11:50PM

We've been veeeeery good so far... at least now we can talk!

Posted by: Auntysassy (---.ilford.mdip.bt.net)
Date: June 25, 2003 08:41PM

Not that it stopped us before hand!

thanks Jasper - looking forward to seeing you on Monday. I'll be the one in the green skirt!

Posted by: Magda (---.dialip.mich.net)
Date: July 11, 2003 04:28AM

Thanks to Jasper and everyone out for keeping the spoilers out of the other rooms. And now that I've read the book, I see I've got some major catching up to do in here.....

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.trentn01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: January 13, 2004 01:59AM

I didn't wait! ::beams:: I bought it in France in the foreign language section... ::mutter:: and then left it on an aeroplane. Damndamndamn. Well, I loved it. A lot.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.