New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Well of Lost Plots :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For chat regarding 'Well of lost Plots'.  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Buck Stallion - or is it Heathcliff?
Posted by: Simon (---.westsussex.gov.uk)
Date: July 29, 2003 03:12PM

I also watched, understood most (if not all) of the humour in, and enjoyed, several episodes of 'The Paul Hogan Show' back when they were broadcast over here.

Warning! Product may contain Newts!

Posted by: Magda (---.dialip.mich.net)
Date: August 12, 2003 03:55AM

Well, after rereading LIAGB, not only does it specifically refer to Thursday reading about Heathcliff's Hollywood career in her travel book, the same thing is actually mentioned to her again by Harris Tweed when they're discussing how to tell a book person from a real person, just before they go to retrieve Cardenio.

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.trentn01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: January 13, 2004 01:57AM

I caught that too -- just reread LIAGB. Wish I had WOLP (left mine on an aeroplane; I'm ever the ditz), and I'd gladly comb through and find it again with ye :). I'll bet Jasper'll clean it up in the book updates.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.