New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Well of Lost Plots :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For chat regarding 'Well of lost Plots'.  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Special Features Online
Posted by: Darcey Nokomis (---.valp.net)
Date: March 03, 2004 12:06AM

Hey everyone! I feel incredibly stupid for asking this but my friend and I are at a loss to what the password is for the special features. In the author notes (of the US version) Mr. Fforde has a list of pronunciations, his website, and then a list of special features telling you to "enter the code word as directed" and that's all. Am I crazy for not seeing it or was it forgotten?
Thanks,
Darcey

Re: Special Features Online
Posted by: FionaCat (---.ca-sanfranc0.sa.earthlink.net)
Date: March 03, 2004 12:42AM

It is a password that is used by the characters in the book (a good way to make sure you've actually read it before you get to access the special features).

Posted by: Darcey Nokomis (---.valp.net)
Date: March 03, 2004 12:46AM

OH! Now I really feel stupid! THANKS SO MUCH!

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.trentn01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: March 03, 2004 12:46AM

It's so blatantly in the book that it'll make you laugh when you find it! Mr. Ff is very clever. ;) Just look closely. It's the first thing you'll think of as a password, trust me.

Posted by: robcraine (---.mcb.net)
Date: March 06, 2004 10:05PM

/me has forgotten what the password was.

Damn. Looks like its time to read them again ;)

Rob

Posted by: robcraine (---.mcb.net)
Date: March 06, 2004 09:57PM

/me has forgotten what the password was... looks like its time to read them again.

Darn ;)

Rob

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.