New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Well of Lost Plots :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For chat regarding 'Well of lost Plots'.  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Where does Jurisfiction fall in?
Posted by: literaryloser (---.sktn.hsdb.sasknet.sk.ca)
Date: June 18, 2006 05:34AM

Did you guys ever noticed how Thursday is part of Jurisfiction, she has a badge and all that stuff but yet its not listed at all as one of the SpecOp things...I always assumed it was part of that set up, or am I wrong?

SpecOps-27 Wordage is our business Grammar is our game.

Re: Where does Jurisfiction fall in?
Posted by: Puck (---.sfldmidn.dynamic.covad.net)
Date: June 18, 2006 02:40PM

Spec-Ops is an Outlandish police force, Jurisfiction is it's BookWorld counterpart. Thurs belongs to both.

-------------------------
Metaphors be with you!

Posted by: MuseSusan (---.union.edu)
Date: June 18, 2006 05:46PM

Yeah, Spec-Ops doesn't even know of the existence of the BookWorld and Jurisfiction, and while most of the BookWorld is aware of the Outland, they don't necessarily know much about it. So her lives as Spec-Ops agent and Jurisfiction agent are pretty much separate, although both require a great knowledge of literature.

Posted by: literaryloser (---.sktn.hsdb.sasknet.sk.ca)
Date: June 19, 2006 10:45PM

I suppose, I just always thought of it as a policing thing, man I sure wish I could be part of jurisfiction...that would be so cool.

SpecOps-27 Wordage is our business Grammar is our game.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.