New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Something Rotten :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For posts regarding TN-4 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Canadian Trade Edition?
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.qc.sympatico.ca)
Date: July 22, 2004 02:43PM

Hi! Quick question:

I just was checking out the 'My bookshelf' page and I noticed a "Canadian Trade Edition' paperback version of Something Rotten. Being the insane Canadian Fforde ffan that I am, I was very curious. I prefer paperback versions and this cover (the purple/orange one), so it looked perfect!
So I’m wondering - does anyone know how/when/where I might be able to get a copy?
The caption says there are only 5000 copies - Am I too late?
This is the page. (http://www.jasperfforde.com/bookshelf/tn4shelf.html)
It's the second book from the left.

Thanks!

Re: Canadian Trade Edition?
Posted by: cloverthistle (---.tpgi.com.au)
Date: July 24, 2004 04:39AM

I'd like to second this question for the Australian Trade Edition... (third from the left).

M

Posted by: annl (---.on.hsia.telus.net)
Date: July 26, 2004 09:31PM

Have no fear - you haven't missed anything. The Canadian trade edition releases in August - and will be available in/on a bookstore/computer screen near you!
And Jasper comes back to town for The International Festival of Authors at Harbourfront in October.

Posted by: monkeygod (---.156ce.maxonline.com.sg)
Date: August 01, 2004 05:20PM

any idea *when* in august ? jasper's in my area on the 17th and i'd like to get a copy of that edition to match the ones i already have ... amazon.ca doesn't even list it, just the hb version

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.