New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Something Rotten :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For posts regarding TN-4 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Just wondering... (FEW SPOILERS)
Posted by: G. M. Curtis (---.cstltn01.in.comcast.net)
Date: February 16, 2005 03:21AM

Just as a newcomer to this conversation, one fascinated by the flow of comments; just as one who finished reading TN4 this afternoon; just as one who has been charmed from the beginning, would it be right to suggest that this series is cumulative in the best sense? As I listen to your comments I am struck with how much you remember--from the beginning--something you did not have then. GMC

Re: Just wondering... (FEW SPOILERS)
Posted by: Kit Chenzink (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: March 02, 2005 12:28AM

My favourite book was LIAGB because i'd got into the characters and now..? now it's all over so I look back fondly on ALL of them for diferent reasons. I certainly read them all very quickly (and I generally only read before I go to sleep & this has been the first book(s) in a long time that I read during other parts of my free time. I thought the whole Landen returning stuff was far too easy, but, hell! sometims it's nice to have something work out easily, you expect trouble.. but it's fine. I didn't like the whole Granny Next being Thursday thing, I just don't get that (don't explain it, I GET it, but don't need to GET it! if you see what I mean!? ) But Why quibble, the books are brilliant and I've enjoyed them, they were complex and I couldn't have done it.. who else could? Cool and brilliant! Thankyou!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.