New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Something Rotten :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For posts regarding TN-4 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Nice one Skiffle!
Posted by: Lycanthra Pod (---.dsl.pipex.com)
Date: August 08, 2004 12:46PM

Skiffle have I missed it or have you remained modestly quite over a certain Gillian Taylor being mentioned in the credits for her Pulp Western research in the book?

Well done

Re: Nice one Skiffle!
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: August 09, 2004 07:09AM

Cool beans, eh?!

Posted by: MissPrint (---.range81-155.btcentralplus.com)
Date: August 09, 2004 09:08AM

Well done Skiffle, don't be all coy about it. Bask in the glory! An excellent plug for your website. And remember,we all knew you before you were famous.

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: August 09, 2004 09:23PM

Am I going to need to post a sign that says:

"Gillian F. Taylor slept here" ???

LOL

Posted by: skiffle (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: August 15, 2004 01:41PM

Thanks guys - I haven't been checking out this fforum much - so many other things to do online !

Jasper emailed me early in January asking for info about westerns, and told that he was planning to start TN4 with Thursday hunting for the minotour in a western. I told Sarah E. because I had to share with someone, but I didn't want to give anything away on the fforum.

I thought Jasper would most likely give me some kind of credit, and when AAC got her proof copy, she did tell me there was something interesting in the credit page.... As soon as I saw the book in the shop, I looked for any credits, and proudly pointed out my entry to the friend who came to Leeds with me for the signing.

When we met Jasper later, he wrote a 'Thank You' in the back of my book by the credits before signing and stamping the front.

I was particularly pleased at having my website included (Just as well I updated the domain name ownership 2 months back). Must go check the site visit stats :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.