New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Something Rotten :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For posts regarding TN-4 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Bouchercon 2004 Toronto
Posted by: Jeff Coopman (216.59.235.---)
Date: September 17, 2004 08:53PM

Dear Jasper,
Just finished reading Something Rotten......and it certainly wasn't! Wonderful ! I ordered 6 copies of the "collector's ed" and 3 of the "trade" for myself and customers.All were signed( thanks!) and 2 had postcards.
I am, however, extremely disappointed that you aren't attending Bouchercon 2004 in Toronto, even though you will be in town for Harbourfront Reading series. That venue is about 2 blocks from the Metro Toronto Convention Centre where Bouchercon is being held. I am responsible for organizing the dealer's room so I haven't had much time for doing anything else( like e-mailing you...your publisher....publicist...etc to get you to attend!).
Anyway, please get in touch when you are there and have some free time. My wife and I would love to shake your hand and buy you a drink or two at the Intercontinental Hotel, right next to the MTCC. We'll be there from Oct.5-11.
Best regards,
Dealer's Room Sub-Committee
Jeff Coopman, (Vice-President and Secretary of the Corporation)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.