New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Something Rotten :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For posts regarding TN-4 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Friday (spoiler)
Posted by: Branfish (---.cable.ubr07.azte.blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: October 20, 2005 12:38AM

When was it mentioned that Wednesday's mother was called Tuesday? I know it would fit with the pattern, but I don't remember it being mentioned.

"We are born alone, and we die alone. In between, how about a drink?"
~ Mr. Nutty

Posted by: RookeeAlding (68.208.65.---)
Date: April 11, 2007 12:05AM

Also didn't Thursday take her dad's (when he helped her in the second book) crono-thing-watch? I've been waiting for that thing to turn back up. but It makes you think.how far as Mr. Fforde though these things out. He's got us set up pretty right.

*************************4044845****************

by the way...I've been convicted of Gramatical Homicide, and charged 18 years to life, so don't bother telling me about all the spelling mistakes. It's already on my record.

Posted by: RookeeAlding (68.208.65.---)
Date: April 11, 2007 06:11PM

Never mine, I'm rereading it and I see where it was used. why do I always miss details like that?

oh well.

*************************4044845****************

by the way...I've been convicted of Gramatical Homicide, and charged 18 years to life, so don't bother telling me about all the spelling mistakes. It's already on my record.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.