New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
will be mostly gone until Nov 9th
Posted by: all-american-cutie (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: October 31, 2002 04:59PM

<HTML>Hey all! As much as I adore all of you, I have to get back to the "real" world. My childhood chum of nearly 23 years and her new hubby are coming to stay with us . I'm very excited to see them. My hubby and I totally adore both of them and I think we'll have lots of fun. There's so much to do in the Washington DC area and the autumn colors are currently at their peak, so that'll be nice, too.

I'll miss you all. Please keep me in mind and don't exclude me from any of The Thursday Next Band plans [WINK] cuz we wouldn't want the world to miss out on my virtuoso heavy metal xylophone playing!

Hasta la Winnebago!

~Twila~</HTML>

Re: will be mostly gone until Nov 9th
Posted by: poetscientistdrinker (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: October 31, 2002 06:07PM

<HTML>Have fun then.

And how weird can we make things in just over a week? Find out when you get back!</HTML>

Re: will be mostly gone until Nov 9th
Posted by: Jon (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: October 31, 2002 07:41PM

<HTML>I'm kind of glad people are taking a breather for a few days, give me a chance to get a few things done, like the Reference Notes (why do I start these things?) and that Sherlock Holmes thing I promised someone, and thinking up gags and plots and characters for something else, and I might even get to talk to my wife one night....(crawls off wailing about stress and overwork, thank God I've got a job to sleep in)</HTML>

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.